Pos Laju (within Malaysia) *recommended
- RM6 (1-2 items) for West M’sia // RM8 (1-2 items) for East M'sia
- * +RM1 for very additional subsequent items
- Prices may vary depending on weight of items ie. Accessories / shoes.
- signature of recipient required upon delivery
- someone will have to be home to sign the collection of the parcel. Or else, the Postman will leave a collection slip. You can either call and arrange for a second delivery, or collect the parcel at your nearest post office.
- items are covered with insurance (compensation by Pos Malaysia)
- delivery time frame : within 1 working day for West M’sia, within 2-3 working days for East M’sia
Pos Ekspres (within Malaysia)
- RM4 // only for single item less than 500g that can fit inside the Pos Express envelope
- bigger risk : no signature required upon delivery (postman will drop it in your mailbox)
- parcel is track-able, but there is no accurate detail on the parcel status and there will be no compensation if parcel is lost